Department lockup logos
Units of Outreach and International Affairs are considered secondary brand extensions. Unit names are built into lockup logos with the master brand and the primary brand extension. Secondary brand extensions must use Virginia Tech’s brand guidelines.
All logos come in two orientations, horizontal and vertical.
In general, use CMYK .ai or .eps files in full-color printed layouts. Use PMS .ai files for spot color printing (swag items are typically spot color). Use RGB .jpg or RGB .png for web and PowerPoint). Use RGB .png files in Word documents.
Click on one of the links below to download a compressed file containing each unit's lockups.
- Outreach and International Affairs
- Catawba Sustainability Center
- Center for Economic and Community Engagement
- Center for International Research, Education, and Development
- Center for Organizational and Technological Advancement
- Continuing and Professional Education
- Global Education Office
- Hampton Roads Centers
- International Support Services
- Language and Culture Institute
- Newport News Center
- Reynolds Homestead
- Richmond Center
- Roanoke Center
- Southwest Center
- Steger Center for International Scholarship
- TRIO Programs