Who Should Apply
This is a postgraduate program. If you have an undergraduate degree plus a strong interest in pursuing a career in data analytics, this program is designed for you. We encourage applicants from all corners of industry, including IT, finance, banking, insurance, consumer products, manufacturing, or marketing. Preferred applicants will have a minimum of two years' professional experience including some exposure to information technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, CS, IT, IS, Business, or Commerce
- GRE, GMAT, CAT or other standardized scores encouraged (but not essential for consideration)
- Evidence of two years experience in an IT-related field
- Certified transcripts from your undergraduate program
- Completed application form
An admissions committee will review your application. If selected, you will be asked to appear for an online or phone interview. The committee may ask for reference letters and additional information. The committee makes decisions following the interviews. Criteria include your academic background, grades, standardized test scores, work experience, reference letters (if required), interview results, and other factors the committee deems necessary.
For admissions-related queries, please contact:
Applicant Interviews Begin Oct. 1, 2017
Information Sessions to Be Held in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai